USEFUL INFORMATION & IMPORTANT DATES FOR #16thOSW
Registration fees as follows:
- Early Bird Full Fee (until March 5): 500 €
- Early Bird Student (PhD & MSc) Fee (until March 5): 300 €
- Extra Dinner Chania Old Town Port (May 20): 50 €
- Late Fee for All (as of March 6): 600 €
If you are joined by a partner please email Sophia Tzagaraki at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the extra reservations.
Partners are invited to join us on the welcome reception of the 18th of May complimentary.
The cost for accompanying person for the Gala Dinner of the 19th of May is 60 € and for May 20th is 50 €.
Registration fee covers:
Full and Student Registration fees include: Access to the Symposium, registration bag, badge & package, welcome reception, meals and drinks for the duration of the workshop as well as coffee breaks with refreshments.
If you decide to stay at the conference hotel, it is is important that you book in the hotel through the booking form that we will provide upon registration.
* Students (PhD & MSc) must provide documentation proving registered Student status if asked.
Welcome Reception is included in the fees for participants and guests.